The Santa Rosa Fire Foundation is excited to share our first fundraising event to support the Santa Rosa Fire Department and commemorate the 2022 fire season coming to an end. The Foundation was formed in the wake of the devastating wildfires in Sonoma County as a way to inspire the generosity of the community to strengthen and expand the service of the Santa Rosa Fire Department by providing resources not otherwise available. The evening’s event will consist of the following elements:
4:30pm: Hilltop Sunset Wine Tasting (Optional – Limited Tickets Available)
6:00pm: Dinner, Music, Limited Live Auction and Wine Cave Tours
Some Live Auction Items include:
- Kunde Family Winery Mountaintop Wine Tasting Experience for 12 people
- Dinner for 8 people at a Santa Rosa Fire Department Firehouse with Fire Command Staff
- Golfing and lunch experience at the exclusive Mayacama Golf Club for 4 people
- Chef’s Kitchen Experience at Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars which includes a farm to table meal private cooked with wine pairing for 8 people.
- Sonoma Brother’s Experience
- More to be announced!
Funds raised at this event will be used to help the Santa Rosa Fire Department institute innovative enhancements in the areas of wildfire resiliency, health and wellness of our first responders and building the next generation of firefighters in our community. Tickets are limited and available via Event Brite below.